Folate, Folic Acid, And That Crazy MTHFR Enzyme.
October 10, 2016
My First Doula Experience
September 19, 2016
Body-Breaking Parent Moves & How To Fix Them Part 4: LIFTING BABY FROM CRIB
June 15, 2016
Body-Breaking Parent Moves & How To Fix Them Part 3: CHANGING DIAPERS
June 3, 2016
Body-Breaking Parent Moves & How To Fix Them Part 2: BABYWEARING
May 19, 2016
Body-Breaking Parent Moves & How To Fix Them Part 1: CARRYING BABY IN CAR SEAT
May 10, 2016
The Webster Technique
April 19, 2016
What's happening to my jelly doughnut!?
March 16, 2016
Kinesio Tape - Pretty & Practical!
February 29, 2016
Meet Nicole - Birth Doula
February 24, 2016
Mattresses - The Goldilocks Principle
January 5, 2016
What is Pain?
October 8, 2015
Kinesio tape is a form of athletic therapy tape utilized in the treatment of injury, poor posture, and poor proprioception.
Kinesio tape functions by:
- reducing pain
- reducing inflammation
- reducing swelling
- reducing muscular strain on joints
- helping with postural control
- increasing proprioception
- providing extra support to joints and muscles
Kineiso tape may be helpful for the following:
- postural related headaches and migraines
- postural related neck, middle, and lower back pain
- pregnancy related low back, pelvic, and pubic pain
- chronic ankle sprains
- chronic rotator cuff tears/dysfunction
- repetitive poor movement patterns leading to dysfunction
- repetitive strain injuries
- and much more!
Ask one of our chiropractors how kinesio tape could benefit you today! 604-479-0800
chiropractic care for pregnancy
chiropractic for kids
health and wellness